Horse Power for Kids & Animal Sanctuary, offers hay-rides during all Special Events and intermittently opening days! Come see our clydesdales and visit with our founder, Armando Gort and ride on our old-fashioned horse drawn hay-ride. While you ride, enjoy the shaded, exotic sites, and sounds of our beautiful livestock, birds, wildlife, and exotic animal residents. Armando Gort will play his famous game: “What do You See?” Find the one of a kind eagle’s nest located on our property!
Events & Fundraisers
- Annual Spring Fest: Every April, we have an Easter Celebration and Egg hunt.
- Annual Fall Festival: Every weekend in October, we celebrate Fall with our Annual Fall Festival Fundraiser. All Saturdays and Sundays in October.
- Martin Luther King Day: $5 per person admission
- Veterans Day: $5 per person admission
- Holiday Hay Rides: Last 2 weekends of December, come enjoy the Holidays in an old-fashioned hay ride and luminaires throughout the property.