- Do you love animals and are you interested in learning how to care for them?
- Do you enjoy being around animals?
- Are you someone who likes being outdoors with animals?
If you answered YES to one or more of these questions and you are between the ages of 6 and 16, this camp will be just right for YOU!
We invite you to spend your summer at HorsePower for Kids. Horse-Critter camp is a great way to spend your time learning about animals and horses. We also offer camps throughout the year. Horse-Critter camp includes:
- Learn to Ride & Care for Horses (no lessons, just riding western)
- Animal husbandry
- Learning about different farm animals and care
- Swimming (optional)
Camp Sessions are:
Monday thru Friday (Spring, Summer, Fall & Winter School Break)
8:30 am–2:30 pm: $200
2017 Camp registration requires a nonrefundable $50 deposit to reserve the week. Campers must bring lunch, drinks, snacks, sun block, bathing suit, towel, change of clothes and insect repellent. Appropriate riding attire such as long pants and enclosed shoes help keep campers safe in our farm setting. Safety helmets are available, or if desired you may bring your own. All personal belongings must be labeled as we are not responsible for lost items. Call today to reserve your spot! 813-855-8992
Click here for printable Camp Registration Form: Camp Registration
Please also go to forms and print release form.